About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Saturday 27 March 2010

NEC Stash

Couldn't resist uploading my stash from today's trip to the NEC. Spent far too much money although I did stay within budget, just!!!

Popped over to the Hobby House stand and said hello to the lovely Bev Rochester. Saw other people I know, like Leandra, but like Bev they were all busy demoing so it was difficult to say hello and that was if you could get near their stands.

Pleased with my bargains but too tired to play now so that will be on hold until tomorrow.

Unsurprisingly, no cards made today, x

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh and Oooooooh! Fab haul hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My voice is still lost but I can still talk on here! Great to share such a great day with you and you managed to buy far more than me...lovely stash! Shame that you missed out on the £5 bag from C&C. Hope you recover to make it to Aintree next month and to next week's workshop.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a good spend then Alison, see you gave in to a bigshot,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good day Alison. I can't wait to see what you make with your new goodies.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul - especially your new machine. Really enjoyed our long chat to and from the NEC on the coach.
    See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oom my god Alison - I reckon you robbed the bank!! what a fab stash pile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks more in the piccy, Alison. I hope you had time for a play yesterday.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated