About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Sunday 4 July 2010

Sketch Saturday #110, Crafts and Me #7, Pile It On #26

Apologies for the picture quality, I think I must have had too much flash.

I've used the sketch from the current Sketch Saturday challenge (#110) to show off Relaxing Ronnie, he gets everywhere. See the link on my sidebar if you want him. BTW, I coloured him with my copics but its a while ago now and I can't remember which ones, sorry...

My friend asked me to use this image to create a birthday card for her Step-Son's 30th so this fits nicely into the theme for this week's Crafts and Me Challenge - Birthdays.

Finally, Pile It On #26, are asking us to use our favourite things. Well, mine are buttons but I wouldn't mind some time to do my favourite pastime, vegging out in front of the telly with a hot chocolate and choccie biscuits, lol.

I hope you like it and the challenge links are below, x
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2010/07/week-110-3rd-july-simonnes-dt-week.html

http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-7-birthdays.html

http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/07/challenge-26-my-favorite-things.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PileItOn+%28Pile+It+On%29

10 comments:

  1. CB,
    sign me up for the veggin' w/ some hot cocoa! love your colors!

    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card CB, the image is so cute and you've coloured him beautifully
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, so laid back. And can anyone ever have too much flash, LOLOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I've only just started using digi stamps so will have to get this one to add to my collection!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Alison!
    Just been catching up with your earlier posts and Mark's planters are looking great, as are the veg!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, great image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute, thanks so much for playing along with PIO!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card!
    Love the image!!
    Thank you for joining us at SS,
    hugs from Maya :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this! Terrific! Thanks for joining us this week at PIO! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated