About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Sunday 22 August 2010

LOTV #61; PDCC #43; ABC Challenge

I've kept this little creation quite simple as it will be a boy's card and I don't think flowers and gems would be appreciated, lol. Sadly, my photo doesn't do it justice as 4 of the buttons are blue as is the ribbon/cord. I've also realised I've forgotten to shadow the little lad so I'll be off to do that once I've finished here. Must be time for bed...

Anyway, the cute image is by Lily Of The Valley and is part of an A5 plate I recently bought called 'Boy Oh Boy'.

The DP are by Prima - Annalee Collection. I've just order this pack and another from Crafty Emma's Store and they are absolutely delish. Its is shame to use them they are so yummy. She has loads of stuff so hop over and have a browse http://www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk/

I've used copics as follows to colour the image :-

skin - E00, 02, 21
hair - C3, 5, 7
shirt - G000, 00, 02
shorts - B00, 02
parcel - B00, 02, 05
bow - YG67

I'm entering this into the following challenges :-

LOTV #61 - Sketch
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-61-sketch-by-bev.html

PDCC 43 - lime green, light blue and a touch of dark green (photo inspiration)
http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/2010/08/play-date-cafe-challenge-pdcc43.html

ABC - 'B' is for Blue
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/b-is-for-blue.html


I hope you like it, x
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. HI CB. I just found your blog & will add the link to my new blog. I love the variety of stamping you enjoy. Thanks for sharing your art & your talent!
    Hugs, Pat in CA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute boys card! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little boy Alison, what a fab image and love what you have done with him too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and adorable card. Glad you joined us at the PDCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH HOW FUN! I love that image--I can totally see some kid carrying a box too big:) LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling, Alison! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated