About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Sunday 15 August 2010

Pixie Cottage #31; Simon Says; Charisma Cardz #32

Good evening everyone. I hope you've had some lovely weather today. We certainly have and what a change from yesterday.

I've made an easel card for the current Pixie Cottage challenge which was to follow a sketch and do a fancy fold.

The Simon Says Challenge is 'Summertime Blues' and I think this little 'Tattyhead' by JoZart for Stamp Attack sums it up perfectly. She looks so miserable so I've included the 'summer' metal bellie just to remind her that it is that time of year and stamped the 'Smile' by HeroArts to encourage her to cheer up a bit, lol.

The DP are by DCWV, the edging under the ribbon is made using my new Martha Stewart punch (iron gate), and the flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

I've coloured little Miss Tattyhead with my copics as follows:-

skin - E00, 02, 21
hair - E33, 35
clothes etc - B00, 02, 05 plus blender
flowers - Y17, YR07

I'm also entering this into Charisma Cardz #32 challenge which is for an easel card.

I hope you like it and the links are below, x

http://thepixiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/08/pixie-cottage-challenge-31-sketch-andor.html

http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/simon-says-there-aint-no-cure-for.html

http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-32-easel-card.html

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely one Alison, I love those little tattu heads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sad image (but nicely colored!!) and pretty flowers!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! What a gorgeous shade of blue you've used. The papers are really pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab easel card, it's so cute. Thanks for playing at Charisma this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated