About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Saturday 22 January 2011

I'm Getting Married In The Morning...

Well, I'm not, lol, but these 2 little cuties from the Digi Doodle Shop are. Aren't they just the cutest and lovely to colour with the old faithful copics. I've used:
E21, 31, 33, 35, 93, C1, 3, 5, RV21, 23, B32, G21 and Promarker in Satin

The pinky colour DP is from a Papermania pack - Exquisite - and the cream paper is from my stash. The absolutely scrummy flowers (curly Gardenia) I've just received from Crafty Emma's Store. At such a reasonable price I'll defo be getting some more.

I've used the current Pixie Cottage sketch as my template, Cupcake Crafts theme of 'Wedding', and Colour Create's colours of pink, blue, grey and cream + optional flowers to create this card. I'm also entering it into the Digi Doodle's Best current challenge which is anything goes.

I hope you like it and the links are below. Enjoy the rest of your weekend peeps, x




http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/2011/01/challenge-43-anything-goes.html

14 comments:

  1. A lovely card Alison. You are right the flowers are scrummy.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous, love it Alison. You know I don't usually do cute but I do especially like that one. I often like other people's cute and I always appreciate your's (and Diane's) as they are so well made and well balanced and often with good ideas.
    Hugs Jo x
    thanks for your message and i'll be posting whilst at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pretty card dear! I like the image and the colours...
    thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage
    Hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison that is lovely, so cute and you have done the clouring to perfection

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is great,love the flowers,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a sweet card ! Love the image and your flowers are gorgeous ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card in soft colors! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, how adorable!
    Thank you for playing along with The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card...lovely image too. Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at colour create with this lovely card, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greast creation!!! The over all design is FAB!! Great coloring..
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card Alison. Love the image and those yummy flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage Challenge, and also for joining us at Colour Create.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card,very pretty, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated