About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Saturday 19 February 2011

Crafty Cardmakers - Spotlight on Water

Woohoo!!! Just bin browsing and noticed I'd won the Crafty Cardmakers challenge of Spotlight on Water.

Hop on over to their blog for some brilliant challenges and loads of inspiration.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, x

7 comments:

  1. what a fabulous summery card Alison...we could all do with a few weeks in a hammock I think
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, CONGRATULATIONS - on winning with such a 'winning' card. Brightened this dull day seeing your fat cat lounging. Reminds me of myself a few weeks ago (fat and lounging).
    Sorry I missed you off the photo on my blog - how could I? Perhaps it was because you were the prettiest there and I was jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning the challenge Alison. The card is great.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, congratulations! Love the card, and you deserve to win!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I've got an award for you on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this is the one you told me about - great image! Wish I were that cat - I could use some lounging in a hammock!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you Alison, fab card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated