About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Monday 11 April 2011

Caught on CCTV??? and Happy Easter

Well, I can't be certain but it is possible seeing as there was a big notice on one of the gates we climbed saying 24hr CCTV in operation.
Yep, me and hubby in trouble again, lol. I won't tell you where we were for fear of incriminating myself but suffice to say we, plus 2 dogs, got a bit lost on a walk while we were away at the weekend and had to climb over 3 gates/fences/barbed wire with 2 dogs. 
Now for those of you who know me you will realise that this was no mean feat seeing as we have a labrador and a lab greyhound cross, but hubby stepped up to the challenge and galliantly lifted the ladies over the obstacles so that we could hot foot it to a public footpath.
So, enough chat, here's the first card this evening. I managed to get a few cards partly assembled while we were away relaxing and then was too tired yesterday to consider blogging so here goes.

This cute image is by Daisy Doodles and was a dream to colour with copics C1, 3, RV000, 34, Y11, 13.
The DP was freebies from ages ago and the floral ribbon I got at the Harrogate Show from Meiflower.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:-

CRAFT #97 - Animals/Pets
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/04/craft-challenge-97-animalspets.html
Simon Says - Spring Colours or Easter
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/04/simon-saysits-time-for-spring-colours.html
Totally Papercrafts #61 - Sketch
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2011/04/totally-papercrafts-challenge-61-sues.html

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cute card and love the pretty colours.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, and WOW what an adventure you and your hubby have had..LOL oh and those poor doggies.....thanks for joining in with our challenge at C.R.A.F.T. X carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Easter Card - guaranteed to bring a smile to the recipient.

    Oops on your CCTV moment - can just imagine you four - did you fall into the "lady" category as well or was it just "the girls" he lifted over?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Easter card, cute as a button.
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated