About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Monday 29 August 2011

Maisie Belle is Off to School


Evening Bloggers. Hasn't it been chilly today and a little wet and miserable. So much for August Bank Holiday. Still, our day was brightened up by a little visit to a little person, our grand-daughter Casey. She also accompanied us to visit her Great Nana and wanted up on the bed so that she could give her a kiss and cuddle, ah bless!

Anyways, todays card is made using the latest digi image by those talented people over at Designed 2 Delight who run a brilliant progressive challenge. Hop over to the blog via the link below to see what I'm talking about. I've coloured Maisie Belle with copics including BG72, 01, 05 to fit in with the current Copic Creations challenge.

The DP is 'Madeleine' by Prima and I've used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch to create the border and also cut 3 separately to embellish the image. There's a closer view below.
I hope you like it and here come the challenge links, x

Delighful Inspirations - D2D image Maisie Belle
Copic Creations #56 - Blue Greens
Totally Papercrafts #81 - Back to School
Digi Doodles Shops Best #73 - Anything Goes
Allsorts #118 - Back to School


7 comments:

  1. An adorable card, Thank you so much for entering my “back to school” challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawwwww shes a cutie Alison, I love how you did her hair
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and ooooh I lurve that bp! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute name for a cute little girl - a great card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable. The backing paper goes so well with the image, and you've matched the tone so well. Thanks for joining us at DDSC. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. Maisie Belle is so cute.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card.Love the papers and the butterflies.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated