About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Monday 20 August 2012

In The Absence of Anything Else...


Good Evening Bloggers. I've been a bit neglectful of my crafting, so instead I thought I'd share with you this piccie of my beautiful Grand-daughter having a cuddle with my friend's new Grand-daughter back in June. The reason her hand is up is she was trying to prevent me from taking a photo with a flash in case I 'blinded' the baby. Bless her!

I say I've been neglectful but that isn't strictly true. I've been busying away in my craft room getting ahead with a few cards in preparation for our move next week. The only thing is I can't share them with you at the moment as I don't want to spoil any surprises.

The crocheting and knitting are still 'works in progress' but as soon as they are complete I will share them with you.

So apart from sharing with you piccies of our packed boxes it was either my beautiful Grandee or nothing at all. At least you know I'm still around.

Oh, and the knee is progressing nicely. Fingers crossed I am able to drive later this week.

Until next time, x

2 comments:

  1. It all sounds good to me. So pleased your leg is improving and that the big move is on plan. Can't wait for you to be nearer!
    Wasn't C sweet protecting the little babe!! Aaaahhhhh!
    Take care and take it easy... don't go doing too much..
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, bless her. What a lovely little girl she is and taking her duties as nursemaid so seriously.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated