About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Sunday 21 April 2013

So where was Mr Duck basking???


Does this picture help you anymore? Yep, well done Diane for correctly guessing the Roman Baths in Bath. This is a shot with the fabulous Bath Abbey in the background.

Below is a larger picture of the main baths.
And just to remind you, here again is Mr. Duck enjoying his little sunbathing session. Not sure he paid an admission fee...


Finally here is a picture of the main stained glass window in the Abbey. Isn't it fabulous. They had a lot of art exhibits on display when we were there. Not sure if that's a regular occurrence or not.
So congratulations Diane, such a shame more people didn't hazard a guess but hey! ho!

Your goodies will be in the post tomorrow, x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Diane... that was my first thought but I changed my mind after thinking that you travel around Wales so much! Doh!!
    love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i've been there a couple of times but didn't guess right, I suppose Mr Duck has changed a bit since my last visit :-)
    Congratulations Diane
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Alison - the goodies have arrived this morning and they're lovely, such a welcome addition to the stash!

    Talk soon - I'm still croaking just not so badly!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if I had been at home to see this and guess I would still not have had a clue. Fab photos and a good place to put on my list of where to visit. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Neet xx (playing catch up)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated