About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Oldies but Goodies

 Happy Birthday to #1 Son, 31 today. Which can't be correct as I'm only 21......
 Here he is with his younger brother in their matching outfits. Why do us Mums do that???
And here is his Mummy. How times change....no hats, facemasks and starched pinnies now.

Hope you're all enjoying this fabulous weather, x

1 comment:

  1. My daughter shares his birthday. She was 25 yesterday which makes her older than me :o) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated